[pct-l] Charging Gadgets

Terry tsparks56 at aol.com
Tue Apr 16 07:52:24 CDT 2013

The wood burning gadget charger may not work so well for the UL backpacker for the obvious weight and time problems it has but, this gives me a better idea!
For the engineer types out there, what do you think about developing a hydro electric charging system using your own pee while walking down the trail?
You could call it The Peedro Electric Charger...

Sent from my iPhone