[pct-l] June snow

Kathi pogo at pctwalker.com
Wed Apr 17 00:26:54 CDT 2013

I was in that area at the end of June last year and it had very little
snow on the trail. You will be there earlier though, and two weeks can
be a big difference. There are some areas that if there is snow/ice on
the trail I would want to have an ice axe and some sort of traction and
know how to use it. Very easy to slip and fall straight into water. That
would be very bad!
Puddles