[pct-l] Earliest start date from BLYC

Jules Schollum dreamrun at outlook.com
Tue Apr 16 19:02:45 CDT 2013

Greetings all

I am a foreigner who is coming back to the U.S this year to finish a PCT thru hike that i started back in 08 (no longer thru i guess). I made it all the way to Big Lake Youth Camp in Oregon but had to head home due to a family member becoming terminally ill. I am returning to where i left off and are wondering when the earliest people believe i could set off from BLYC given current snow conditions etc. I was hoping to start mid/late July but am unsure if last seasons snow will be melted sufficiently by then. All input appreciated.

Thanks,
Running Beer

"Those who say that money can't buy happiness are clearly spending it on the wrong things"