[pct-l] Going Alone

Meridith Rosendahl meridith.rosendahl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 12:05:35 CDT 2013

> In general; Never put your pack in a trunk.
> If you put you pack in a truckbed, try to ride with it back there.
> If you open the door to get out of a car, leave it open until you retrive
> your pack.<<<

Generally an excellent rule.  When you get to highway 36 at the halfway
point, and if you call Piper's Mom for a ride, relax.  I'll stuff you and
your pack anywhere you like (I prefer packs in back so there's more room
for hikers) and take you safely to town in my mini van.  My number(s) are
at the trailhead on both sides of the highway.  I love meeting each and
every one of you - although I won't see many who hitch other rides or go
straight through - and really look forward to seeing the class of 2013.
I'll take you no matter how motly you look, feel or smell.  ;-)

Piper's Mom