[pct-l] Resupply Shopping

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Apr 18 11:49:30 CDT 2013

One day our senior PCT hero, Grizzly, and hiswife, Trail Dust, go into town to do some grocery shopping at the mega market.  They are going up and down the aisles and getseparated.
Finally, Grizzly realizes he has not seen her fora while and starts to look around.  He accidentallybumps into another fellow also looking for his mate.
Grizzly says, "Sorry, I am looking for my wife andwas not paying attention."
The other fellow replies, "No problem.  I am looking for my wife too.  We are in off the trail for some resupply. Iam getting a little desperate, since we need to get back out on the trailtoday."
Grizzly responds, "Well, maybe I can help you findher.  What does she look like?"
The hiker replies, "Well, she is 24 years old,tall blonde with a hiker tan, blue eyes, and a hard body.  Now what does your wife look like?"
Grizzlythinks for a moment, "Never mind. Let’s look for your wife."