[pct-l] Tyvek delivered to KO- will also ship

Hollywood 100marathonsorg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 16:04:55 CDT 2013

Hi Friends,

Getting Tyvek in non-crazy quantities is tough.  That's why I'm going to
buy a roll of Tyvek Drainwrap (the good stuff, also just found out they
discontinued the regular stuff) and sell it at-cost at KO and throughout
the summer to PCTers.  I'll ship it to you via USPS flat rate envelope.

The cost is $2/foot for a 9 foot wide piece.  I'll cut it to length per
your specification.

If you want Tyvek at KO:
Send me an off-list email with the length you'd like (all pieces are 9'
wide) and I'll reply to your email to confirm and bring it to KO.  You can
pay there.

If you want a replacement piece sometime during the summer:
Send me an email, call, or text me at 503 804 7550.  I'll provide a paypal
link so you can pay that way.  I will ship in priority flat rate envelopes
which costs $5.60 on top of the $2/foot.  I'll also try to have some on
hand at Shrek's (if he's ok with that) in cascade locks, which is the
perfect time to get a new piece.

Hope this is helpful, please feel free to pass this info to others in your
PCT and CDT networks.

Hollywood