[pct-l] Donde esta la tyveka?

Jim Marco jdm27 at cornell.edu
Thu Apr 18 15:54:07 CDT 2013

Hi all,
	You probably are already aware, but there are several grades and uses that tyvec is applied to. I tried some that actually leaked a bit, but cannot say what type it was. Further research showed there are a lot of different grades. Generally, it is not a good thing to place two vapor barriers on a house wall (ie, inside and outside.) Some is quite water proof, despite being a vapour barrier, some is not and has perforations. Please, check it before making a large purchase.
	My thoughts only . . .
		jdm