[pct-l] Scuzzy hiker fashion show at KO

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Apr 19 07:18:28 CDT 2013

[pct-l] TRAIL FASHION Cat wrote;
Obviously you guys are fashion savvy.
Is there going to be a trail trash fashion show at the kick off?
Then you could really pony strut like true scuzz bag trail trash!
Wish I could be there.
------------------------------
JMT Reinhold replies:
We had plans for a "Hiker Fashion Show" for the 2006 & 2007 kick offs
but the
"Wagon Master", aka  "Big Hummel, nixed that idea.
To bad,....it would be a big hit and generate lots of money for the KO.
Maybe you and Switchback could ask the "Wagon Master to reconsider.
Mags could model his $5 grubby dress shirt and Switchback would
look....oooohhh,
ever so lovely in his fuzzy pink camp slippers and black lingerie.
Read the  below post for more details.

JMT Reinhold
Your hairy legs in combat boots trail companion

  [pct-l] TRAIL FASHION

*Reinhold Metzger* reinholdmetzger at cox.net
<mailto:pct-l%40backcountry.net?Subject=%5Bpct-l%5D%20TRAIL%20%20FASHION&In-Reply-To=745785.6563.qm%40web82812.mail.mud.yahoo.com>
/Wed Dec 12 09:18:26 CST 2007/

Naaahhh,
Pink fuzzy slippers & black silk lingerie look good on you Switchback.
I don't think think they would look so good on me.
I think I will look better in a grass skirt & combat boots...you know,
the hard-core look.
Hairy legs in combat boots just absolutely drive women wild.

Say Switchback, talking about hiking wardrobes, maybe we should have a
hiker fashion show at the Kick-off, you know, like we planned last year
until the Wagon Master nixed the idea.
I could model the grass skirt in combat boots, Stillroaming could model
his ankle length overcoat and you would bring down the house when you
come strutting down the runway in your black silk lingerie and fuzzy
pink camp slippers, with the band playing the stripper and fire works
over head, and broadcast live by all the major TV networks.
Yes, this will be a huge success, we will be the envy of the AT & CDT.
Hikers will flock to the Kick-off from all over the world.
I can see big bucks in this for the Kick-off....run it by the Wagon
Master again and see if you can get his approval.

Yes, I am so exited about this I can't sleep at night.

JMT Reinhold
Your grass skirt in combat boots trail companion