[pct-l] Tejon Ranch route

Timothy Nye timpnye at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 16:36:22 CDT 2013

My best recollection is that the Ranch put the brakes on when the popping of the real estate bubble caused their development plans to no longer pencil out. The trail was a quid pro quo for their obtaining authorization to develop a portion of their property.  If in fact that is the case, then I can see their point in that they may well fear that if the trail is developed first their leverage will be gone as far as the development part of the deal is concerned.

Sent from my iPad