[pct-l] Ultralight tents

Lindsay Blythe lindsay_b4 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 20 10:10:27 CDT 2013

I was thinking I wouldn't take a tent for the first section. I've spent some time in Joshua Tree (sad to hear about the vandalism), and have camped outside many times, however I have been forced to sleep in my car (I know) due to 60 mph winds. Maybe we've already discussed this, but I'm curious about people's thoughts on sleeping under the stars.