[pct-l] Down Jacket

surferskir at aol.com surferskir at aol.com
Sun Apr 21 12:06:50 CDT 2013

Just a weather advisory from us residents of San Diego.
We are having a heat spell.  It should be going back to normal (70s day time) by KICKOFF.
Yesterday in Campo= High 84  Low 31.  So you may need your down jacket.
Today forecast = High 82; low 40.  So it is getting warmer.

At Mt Laguna (elev ~5,000) today High 72, low 42.  Nice.

--Dennis--