[pct-l] Looking for Assistance in the San Diego Area

b j xthrow at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 21 17:55:28 CDT 2013

I'm starting the trail next week and I've run into a slight snag.

I ordered a piece of non-essential hiking equipment and the shipper was delayed in shipping and now they can't get it to me by when I needed it -- Tuesday in San Diego at Scout and Frodo's.  So I'm calling out to the community in the San Diego area.

The package is in the Chula Vista neighborhood which apparently is a bit South of San Diego.  I fly in Tuesday evening and get picked up to go to Scout and Frodo's near the University City neighborhood and, after a short sleep, head out to the trail the next day early.  I'm planning on being at the Kickoff on Thursday onwards and continuing my walk North on Sunday.  Is there anyone who would be willing to help?

-Rhiannon