[pct-l] Help with gas cartridge purchase for fellow hiker (for ADZPCTKO)

Core.Equipment core.equipment at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 11:22:00 CDT 2013

Thank you Robert and Sue, that sounds wonderful and yes, Isobutane, but the smaller diameter ones which aren't available as the larger ones, since these are for a JetboilSolo, 100 Gramm. I am not familiar with A16, do you have contact details so I can check and reserve?

THANK YOU!

-Rick

Sent from my iPad