[pct-l] Attn: JMT Reinhold

Terry tsparks56 at aol.com
Mon Apr 22 15:24:33 CDT 2013

Julia,
I do believe JMT's post was very much "tongue in cheek".
Many times things get misunderstood when in the written word, we don't have the benefit of voice inflection to let others know our statement is being made in a fun way.
I don't know Reinold personally but, I have read enough of his post to know he is a good person and in no way trying to insult anyone.

Terry
Sent from my iPhone