[pct-l] Anybody seen TrailHacker?

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Tue Apr 23 20:18:00 CDT 2013

Tom left for Kickoff last week. I did talk to Ed who owns the store
because I called the payphone but somehow he answered from inside the
store. He said nobody was at the payphone as he looked out the
window. He gave me another number to call but it made fax machine
noises so it was no good. I assumed TrailHacker would try to call me
again today but he didn't.

Diane