[pct-l] Care for tendonitis

Terry tsparks56 at aol.com
Tue Apr 23 22:56:52 CDT 2013

And to follow up on what Yoshihiro touched on with compression...
Order yourself some knee high compression socks from Amazon and have them sent to you up the trail if need be. Or better yet, have someone at home order them for you. Regardless of how you get them, get some ASAP for your feet and make them part of your every night "Jammie" system.  I have a pair made by Sigvaris that are 80% merino wool and wearing them to bed after a long hike cuts my recovery time in half by getting an in increased amount of oxygenated blood to the muscle tissue. This will also be what helps your tendinitis.

Terry

Sent from my iPhone