[pct-l] Has anyone seen Midget?

Ron Graybill rgraybill44 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 09:22:48 CDT 2013

Back on April 7, at Burnt Oak Campground, during one of my little section
hikes, I met Ashlea, aka "Midget," a solo thru-hiker from Australia.  Has
anyone seen her further up the trail and heard how she is doing?  Her trail
name, "Midget" is a bit ironic.  For a living back in Australia she
actually drives one of the largest trucks in the world, the CAT 793 mining
hauler.  She hauls gold and copper ore for a mining company. Standing by
the wheel, the top of her head is barely above the hub.  Just wondered how
she might be doing.
--Manzanita.