[pct-l] Freebies!!!

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 24 12:41:43 CDT 2013

Yeah, I thought that'd get your attention!

For those of you who will be at Kick Off... Come see me!   I am going to have lots of freebies and sampling at my table.  Packit Gourmet and Minimus.biz were VERY generous to the hikers (via me) this year!!   Samples, goodies AND coupon codes.

Also... I'll be giving a food ideas talk in the Pavilion on Saturday.

I fly out in less than 12 hours!!! WOOT!

See you there.

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com ~ Backcountry Cooking at its Finest
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra