[pct-l] Post walk across America. The PCT Next?

Neil O'Toole neilotoole at apache.org
Sat Apr 27 11:26:55 CDT 2013

Agreed, I couldn't have put it better. By "activism on the trail", I was imagining a scenario where somebody would stop me and ask "Have you been saved?" or handed out pamphlets... though I seriously wonder how long such a person would carry that packet of pamphlets before doing the weight calculations and making an executive decision, cause be damned!