[pct-l] 2012 Class DVD

Tortoise tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon Apr 29 11:02:08 CDT 2013

Hi,

The .iso file is a disc image. So once you burn the .iso to a disc, the disc should play in your DVD player.
If it doesn't play, the disc is bad -- either a defective disc or a defective burn.  If problems persist email me off list and maybe I can assist. I was having problems and determined that the "super drive" in my Mac laptop was the culprit.

Tortoise

All content is copyrighted by their respective authors.
Use elsewhere than this list without permission prohibited.

Dictated / Typoed on my iPad.