[pct-l] severe dehydration danger on the trail

gary_schenk at verizon.net gary_schenk at verizon.net
Mon Apr 29 16:52:16 CDT 2013

 Seriously, people can't make it past Hauser Creek without needing a rescue?

Are all these water caches and trail angels giving people a false sense of security? Are thrus worrying too much about how they're going to charge their gadgets and less about basic survival on the trail?

What's going on out there?

Gary

On 04/29/13, Terry wrote:

>From having to listen to people parting for most of the night on Friday and Saturday at KO, it wouldn't surprise me if most of those hikers needing medical intervention on the trail started the day already dehydrated.