[pct-l] severe dehydration danger on the trail

lilacs007 at yahoo.com lilacs007 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 30 01:31:04 CDT 2013

I will agree some of the remarks were a bit ummmm not nice.

Shouldn't lump every new person in same group.

Of course one should be prepared but we just shared a story of experienced people killed in avalanche... And a hiker lost (that did PCT, and was found)

 Things happen to the experienced and inexperienced
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile