[pct-l] Major Announcement -- Gear Change

Benjamin Grunbaum bengrunbaum at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 11:31:52 CDT 2013

I have one.  I was going to enter the hiker trash fashion show with it and
the rest of my mismatched rags of clothing but did not see it on the
programming.

Seriously, this is a wonderful hat.  I wore it all weekend and did not get
burned on my face while I had it on.  I cannot say the same for the few
hours I did not wear it sunday morning.  It covers your neck completely
unlike some of there other models.  I do not like sunscreen but have
northern European skin and must use some protection.