[pct-l] Stove advice

Robin Brown rbrownrn at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 13:46:09 CDT 2013

For a couple on the trail, who cook meals together...
We have been considering using an alcohol stove for our thru next year, but
don't have experience with alcohol.
Is it totally inefficient to boil water/cook for 2 with 1 alcohol stove?
Or if we plan to use alcohol, should we each have our own stove (and that
means we would each have our own pot...)
So would it be more weight efficient to just stick with our single pot and
our pocket rocket that we have always used in the past?...since according
to Dennis, canisters are fairly easy to come by

Thanks!
Sideways :D

--
*Robin Brown*