[pct-l] 11 May - Boulder Oaks to 25 north will be a bit busy

Incredible Bulk nitnoid1 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 30 19:32:27 CDT 2013

I provided amateur radio communications support at Dale's Kitchen in 2005 and 2006 for the SD 100 mile race.  I saw the runners at 20 miles and again at 80 miles on the out and back course.  The winning time was about 17.5 hours, won by the same man both years. An epic race, not just for the winner, but also for the 70 something German doctor who finished just before the sweep picked him up. An epic race for the runner who  had to retire at 80 miles. He tried and gave it his all, and that is a success story in and of itself. And the PCT Class of 2013 continues that inspiration because all of you took that first step, the hardest step. I wish all of you success, and hope you find what you are looking for on your pilgrimage.  Clariesmom and I will join you in a couple of years.

The Incredible Bulk