[pct-l] RIDE NEEDED from Lone Pine/Bishop to South Lake Tahoe/Echo lake

Pilar Diaz s.pilar.diaz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 18:34:29 CDT 2013

because of the aspen fires in fresno county, our 500 mile north bound section hike of the pct will have to become south bound! we are in lone pine and currently feeling even the minimal smoke here.

if theres any kind soul who could give us a ride to echo lake chalet  from any point lone pine north, we would be greatly appreciative! we could meet you even in carson city or reno via the eastern sierra transit. my number is 443-255-8086

thanks so much!
oskar & pilar