[pct-l] Glacier Peak detour in WA

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Sat Aug 3 19:17:49 CDT 2013

In the last 8 years and over 1500 hikers I would guess maybe 10 hikers have
tried the "reroute" trail. Those who I have spoke to afterwards say it had
not been maintained and was a tough trek. This year those who have stayed
here are using both the Suiattle Log and the new bridge. Some dislike the
fact of the new bridge adding 5 miles the trail.

PCT MOM
Andrea Dinsmore