[pct-l] Is the PCT-L broken again

Stephen Clark rowriver at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 20:48:46 CDT 2013

This time of year the flow of posts usually slows, however I have also been
finding a good number of posts going to my junk folder.

 A good way to see if there is anything you have missed is to go to the
Archives (http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/pct-l/)
<http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/pct-l/>and look through the
current month's file.

Snake Charmer