[pct-l] Is the PCT-L broken again

Clifford McDonald clifmcdon at comcast.net
Mon Aug 5 15:52:12 CDT 2013

I agree, there really are very few problems with list as it is, and most
like the Comcast issue can be resolved. I like it that the list has a
moderator like Brick who can keep a lid on politics, language, intrusive
commercialization and excessive bickering. I also follow both the AT and CD
lists and find the quality of advice and conversation on the PCT-List to be
far superior to the others.
If you believe that Yahoo can do it better, go and start a list there, but I
bet you'll be back here again soon.