[pct-l] Is the PCT-L broken again

Diane Soini dianesoini at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 20:38:58 CDT 2013

This turned out to be the problem.

So not only do I have to create an email filter in my email client to
funnel pct-l out of the junk folder that it automatically goes into,
I had to go online to gmail and do the same. What a pain.

Meanwhile all that linked-in crap from people I don't know and
newsletters for crap I don't care about plus promotions from any
company remotely related to any company I've made a purchase from get
through no problem.

Diane