[pct-l] unplanned trail magic

Ann Marie dbanmrkr at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 6 16:24:22 CDT 2013

Re: "Trail Magic is acceptable as long as it is NOT planned and coordinated."

A good question from a lister:

Just to be cantankerous, I ask: Why is that? If you drink out of the water caches
and eat food provided by others, isn't that supported?
I think it is supported.
And as one who has provided that support, I definitely think
it is supported.

I'm wondering why there is such an effort to be negative of that support.

As a hopeful thru-hiker for next year (only months away for us !!!!), I'm
hoping our potential trail angels do not give up hope of huge THANKS from us.