[pct-l] place to stay in south lake tahoe?

Pilar Diaz s.pilar.diaz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 17:12:19 CDT 2013

hello! my name is pilar and im with another female hiker named oskar. we are doing a 500 mile section hike of the pct this summer and need help - she has a cracked tooth and needs an emergency tooth extraction.

we are currently staying at a motel but cant afford to be here much longer. does anyone have a couch or small room we could crash in for a couple of days? this  is a dental emergency...

we are both artists. we could offer you some $ or i could cook you some meals... any help here is appreciated, we have no real connections here.