[pct-l] Is the PCT-L broken again

tsparks56 at aol.com tsparks56 at aol.com
Fri Aug 9 17:20:04 CDT 2013

Golly, Yahoo seems to make several hundred million per year for their share holders, you think the share holders care how they get their dividends deposited into their bank account ?

I'm not trying to be anti culture,nor an elitist living in the tree's of Berkeley, just stating the obvious of what business does to behold their market share and profits.
 I have AOL and it's no better, if not worse,  in dealing with this same garbage.

Terry