[pct-l] Snow, Creeks and Insects Around Mt. Jefferson?

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Mon Aug 12 20:11:00 CDT 2013

I just came through there, nobo.  Bugs not so much a problem, depending on wind and time of day.  Only snow was 2 middlin' size fields on the north side of the high ridge, 1.5 miles north of Jefferson Park.  I had to be careful fording Russell Creek, but if I can make it, anybody can.  Much of Jeff Park is restricted for camping, for recovery of vegetation, but there are still lots of primo sites.

Mango