[pct-l] Packa

jplynch jplynch at crosslink.net
Thu Aug 15 10:57:36 CDT 2013

Yep, if that's what the point was, then yes that's a good
observation.  My "solution" is that I usually carry a small
piece of plastic material (typically a cut-open compactor
bag) that I find has many uses.  During camp set up, if its
raining hard I'll put it over my pack while I'm setting up
camp.
Jim (in Yosemite!)