[pct-l] What the PCT is really like?

Stephen Clark rowriver at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 13:53:51 CDT 2013

Nothing comes to mind... As Gary said, you just have to "get out and do
it."
When you are struggling through those sore feet and miserable conditions,
when you find yourself asking, "So who said this was fun..." just remember
the views, the odors of the trail (dusty desert, warm pine needles, the
crispness of flowing water), and most importantly...  be
sure you never '*quit the trail*' on a bad day.
Enjoy your experience.