[pct-l] What the PCT is really like?

Josh Breslow jbreslowsubs at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 22:04:32 CDT 2013

Thank you to everyone who replied to my email. I really appreciate the
suggestions.

Timothy, Six Million Steps was a great video and certainly showed a
different side of the PCT than what the other videos showed. I like how it
was broken down and even showed a little bit about returning to the "real
world". Sorry to hear about your burned leg(s). I hope they are healing so
you can get back on the trail.

Snailtrainer, my girl friend has been following mukmuk a bit more than I
have been. She has certainly gotten some attention from her scare. Glad to
see she is moving past it and still walking.

I will check out the other books as soon as I can. The Ray Jardine book is
a great suggestion but that IS an expensive book. I will have to see if my
library has it available to borrow. This really makes me appreciate digital
downloads, nice to see that option available John. :)

Josh