[pct-l] What the PCT is Really Like

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 16 15:40:18 CDT 2013

It's always an argument   Just try stuff on for personal adaptation.  Ray's ideas  and others   Yogi's info is a lot more current. In 94 he was the only non old fashion thinker out there. Now there so much info. Met Ray and Jenny north of hat creek rim ---they southbound --me north. I thanked them for figuring out mail drops---no confusion and adding up miles for me from old guide book. Remember everyone the Gathering is in Nevada City this year. Look on line ALDHAwest.org.   Marmot

Sent from my iPhone