[pct-l] Anish Sighting from Saturday

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Aug 18 01:50:18 CDT 2013

JMT Unsupported Snow Bunny Reinhold wrote: Holly Toledo,Anish is averaging 46 miles per day.At that pace she will probably make it to Canada in about 3.5 daysand finish in approximately 58 +- days.HOLY TOLEDO!!!....That is roughly 6 days under Scott Williamson's current record of 64 days,11 hrs., 19 minutes.That will be a tough time to beatEven Switchback would have a hard time keeping up with Anish.I want to meet that gal,...I must meet that gal...she is a good looker....far better looking than Switchback.So there,....how do you like that you big "BRUTE" Switchback.
Switchback replies: This is so much child's play.  You have to be kidding.  Only 46 miles per day.  Oh, wow.  Scott will easily smash that record.  I can through-balloon the PCT in about a week.  I can through-motorcycle trike the PCT in about 2 weeks (hitting all trail road crossings) and goofing off a lot along the way.  Let's talk serious mileage.  I just got back from Sturgis Bike Week on my trike and did 2757 miles in 8 days with lots of layover days.  And I am leaving in about a week to do the Three Flags Rally from Deming NM to Winnipeg Canada in 4 days --- 2000 miles on the trike.  Yes, Scott and I talk in terms of thousands of miles in mere days.