[pct-l] 2013 PCT Hiker Register - Wapinitia Pass/Hwy 26, Oregon

Walt Mayberry wmayberry at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 19:50:44 CDT 2013

Updated info from the Wapinitia Pass/Hwy26 trail register is posted at:
  http://postholer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2494

As of Aug 23 @ 11:15 am - 82x Thru (72x NOBO, 5x SOBO, 5x FF), 90x Section
and 143 day/short leg/unknown hikers.

Of particular note:
  7/26 @ 13:16 - Anish - record breaker
  8/23 early am - Bink (Scott Williamson) attempting new record

Next update in about 1 - 2 weeks.