[pct-l] Williamson attempting to regain unsupported PCT

greg mushial gmushial at gmdr.com
Sat Aug 24 17:06:46 CDT 2013

Maybe one way around this - to allow less room for protests over an
attempt - is to simply yo-yo at the end of an attempt and do the requisite
missing miles so that one has walked the standard 2655 or 2661 miles in the
end, ie, if nobo, in the case of 59 miles of closures, stop the clock after
retracing the last 59 miles south of the Canadian border; or if sobo, redo
the last 59 miles leading to the Mexican border.