[pct-l] Williamson attempting to regain unsupported PCT

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Sat Aug 24 21:35:11 CDT 2013

If Scott started Aug 12......today is the 24th.

Canadian Border.......Mile.......2660ish

Crater Lake area......Mile........1830ish

12 days............780 miles......average 70 miles a day  ??

Am I figuring this right ??

He has 1830 miles to go.  Average 70 miles a day........26 more days.

12 days to Crater Lake and 26 days to Mexican border.......total 38 days
unsupported.

Some one else figure the numbers. This has got to be too low.

Andrea