[pct-l] women alone on the trail.

Dan Jacobs youroldpaldan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 14:11:15 CDT 2013

All,

Your car, and the stuff in it, is more at risk while hiking than you will
ever be. Hike on knowing that there is nothing you can do to protect your
car and your stuff once you walk away from it. Watch where you put your
feet and plan more than one step ahead and you will be safer than you are
in your own home.

Dan Jacobs
Vancouver, WA

--