[pct-l] Hiking solo

dm dm at quixnet.net
Thu Aug 29 15:37:19 CDT 2013

Hi Mary,

I appreciate the tone of your message.  I started the PCT in
April at the age of 72 as a virgin backpacker and hiked most
of my days alone. I like people but found I really enjoyed
the solitude of solo hiking.

Unfortunately I broke a foot and had to curtail my hike but
will heal, retrain and plan to be back on the trail next
April.  I don't pay much attention to the worry warts.

Dwane Koppler
"Duracell"

"Message: 11