[pct-l] New Balance 1012

Chuck Shugart cshugart at sasktel.net
Tue Dec 3 21:47:10 CST 2013

Does anyone know where I can find several pair of New Balance 1012s.  Not the new ones, but the older ones.  They have become my shoe of preference (near perfection for me; wide and deep toe box, narrow heel, lots of cushion in the sole, lots of cool mesh).  They lasted usually around 400 miles (sometimes more).  I’m starting the CDT this year and only have one good pair left. Once again NB has discontinued one of their best shoes and changed it for the worse.  Now I can’t seem to find any old stock in the usual places online.

Hawkeye