[pct-l] New Hiker Seeking Advice

Meike dideldadum at web.de
Wed Dec 4 00:34:11 CST 2013

Hi Allison,

I'm starting a solo hike in April too. I'm quite confident not to walk
alone all the way... As far as I've heard it will be easy to connect to
other hikers on the first part of the journey as most people will camp
close to the scarce water sources, so you will probably meet lots of
people anyway.
Do you know about the ADZPCTKO
(http://www.pcta.org/about-us/events/adzpctko/)? That might be a good
place to make first trail friends too.

Looking forward to maybe meeting you on the trail
Meike