[pct-l] Please Help!

Wolfgang Greystoke wolfgangg at email.com
Wed Dec 4 13:01:32 CST 2013

I have been subscribed to the PCT L list/emails for several months now, and I enjoy the emails I get. BUT, how do you post and where are the original post? Sorry, but I am lost on what and how to post to the form, and if there is someplace to access the current and complete list. I am planing two thru hikes, one in 2014 and one in 2015 and would like to be able to ask and answer questions and research subjects.

Thanks for any help you can send my way!

Wolfgang Greystoke

Wolfman