[pct-l] Fwd: One story of the decision to go hiking...

Jeffrey Olson jjolson60 at centurylink.net
Fri Dec 6 22:07:22 CST 2013

It's winter.  Right now it's minus 13 degrees in Rapid City.  My
ponytail froze in 10 seconds this morning.  Scary...

It's SO good little negative emergy has emerged on the listserv this
winter.  I thought I'd offer another piece of positive storying.  I
can't believe the story is about an experience that happened 20 years ago.

Jeff.