[pct-l] Octocopters

aslive at charter.net aslive at charter.net
Sat Dec 7 16:13:26 CST 2013

Ah yes, but don't you see the problem here?  Not only will our
wilderness skies become filled with little delivery drones, but those
hikers who will be seeking to break a speed record, will have their
supply drones attacked by the attack drones of those who already hold
the record and who don't want to see the record pass on to another
hiker.  Before you know it, there will be full-on areal battles with
flaming drones crashing into the forest resulting in wild fires
springing up everywhere!  Why then we will need little drone tankers and
little helicopters trying to fight the fires, hay, they may even try to
steel your platypus!

Shepherd