[pct-l] PCTA statement about "Forest Service upholds PCT"

Judson Brown judsonwb at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 22:17:42 CST 2013

I don't know why you think this list would value an unbiased opinion. I
don't want bikes. Period. And I am completely uninterested in continuing
the discussion with those who do. Dialog happens when you value the opinion
of the other side and want to work toward a solution.  There already is a
solution: is illegal.  But does that stop bikers? Of course not. Because
they have no respect for the trail itself, the agencies who manage it, or
is legitimate users. Demanding access to the trail while continuing to spit
in the face of the current laws is the one reason I will NOT consider
anything bikers have to say on the issue.